Drive More Traffic To Your Blog – Writing Quality Content In 2017
Blogging has truly revolutionized the way one experiences the digital age. There is it seems no limit to what you can do with the help of blogs. Even the smallest aspect of your daily personal life like recording journal entries has been given an entirely new dimension. You can easily drive more traffic to your blog if you consistently write quality content.
Going on from there, there is a wide range of interesting debates and discussions that are being blogged about every day. You can even start some of these discussions yourself. Moreover, there is nothing as interesting and attractive than the fact that you can even earn some money while blogging.
This is by far the most groundbreaking innovation that has entered the blog sphere. The requirements for this are very low, you need not be a scientist who posts revolutionary details about his latest experiment.
If you blog well, that is to say, if you blog well enough for people to come and read it you stand a good chance to earn some quick money by just going about your daily activity of posting blogs.
Here are some of the things you can do to make sure your blogging activities get rewarded by more than just comments and praises.
You can get yourself registered with a search engine, either Google or Bing/Yahoo, but keep in mind you must only do it if you are confident enough your blog is getting good traffic. That way the higher the ranking your blog achieves the more money you will make.
Here Is A Video Created By Kyle From Wealthy Affiliate On How To Start Getting Your Blog Ranked With Quality Content
While writing your blogs you also need to keep a few things in mind, this is not to only to ensure you get steady traffic but also for the fact that your blog readership can increase so that the ranking of your blog with search engines go higher.
Here Are A Few Tips That Should See You Through This
- Reader-Friendly Content: At all costs keep your content, articles, poems, photographs, videos reader friendly. That is to say, it should keep more and more readers interested. Your reader must be the focus of your post in a way that they feel as though they are getting something of value by reading your post. This is the basic rule of marketing.
- Worthwhile: Never let the reader feel that he or she has been tricked into reading your post or clicking on your blog link. You are impeding your long-term chances of that reader coming back to your blog, in which case your blog rankings over the long term are going to be somewhat in jeopardy.
- Check For Errors: Making grammatical and spelling errors can be a major put off for many readers. They may not visit your blog again simply because of too many errors, seems like a small matter but has a real negative effect. Always proofread your blog, a small typo here and there is probably not such a big deal but be sure there are no glaring mistakes.
- KISS: Keep It Short And Simple, this is kind of the rule of thumb here. Long winded posts tend to get boring quickly and lose the reader’s interest. Also, time is a critical factor in whether a reader will stick with your post to the end or not. Very few people will spend an inordinate amount of time reading something no matter how well written it is. In fact, your blog will be more appealing to your readers if you keep things short and to the point.
- Interesting: Make sure that you hold your reader’s attention by making your post visually appealing, they must not be written in a way that becomes too tiring to read. Keep sentences short, crisp and to the point. Always get to the meat of what it is you are writing as quickly as possible.
- Link: Keep linking other blogs you have read to your blogs this will help build a network with those blog writers and encourage them to link to yours. Remember linking this way will help with rankings.
- Keywords: Using the right keywords throughout your posts increases the searchability of your article and increases the chances of more people visiting your blog.
- Post Title: A catchy post title or headline is half the battle won. It can glue a reader to your post almost immediately, however, do not use misleading post titles as you run the risk of losing credibility.
So…. be consistent with your content, update on a regular basis, offer original and helpful information and remember that if you offer something of value you will develop long-lasting relationships and build trust with all of your visitors.
Want to learn how to start your own successful online business with a program that is 100% Legit? If so, then I suggest you check out my #1 Recommended Training Course And Get Started For Free!