Price: 7 Day Free Trial/$99/Monthly
Money Back Guarantee: Yes, 7 Day
What Is Semrush?
SEMrush is a website application that allows you to analyze huge amounts of SEO data that is related to your site, and your competitors. SEMrush is home to about 106 million keywords on about 46 million domains. SEMrush keeps track of organic positions for domains and landing URL’s, and can provide insights into your competition. SEMrush even keeps Adwords ad copies for sites, not just your own.
SEMrush is a professional tool that will help take your SEO game to the next level. So let’s have a look at this SEMrush review, best all-in-one marketing toolkit for 2017.
- See competitors best keywords
- Discover new organic competitors
- Discover position changes of domains
- Uncover Your Competitors’ Ad Strategies and Budget
- Analyze Your Online Rivals’ Ad Copies and Keywords
- Discover New Competitors in AdWords and Bing Ads
- Localize Your Ad Campaigns
- See top publishers and advertisers
- Analyze competitors’ display ads
- Spot new publishers
- View displays from different devices
- Conduct a deep link analysis
- Understand referring domains’ authority
- Check backlinks’ types
- Spot your links’ geolocation
Video Advertising Research
- Create an effective video ad campaign
- Uncover your competitors’ video ad strategies
- Discover top advertisers
- Learn how to make money with your videos
- Find the right keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns
- Gather phrase matches and related keywords
- Get long-tail keywords
- Explore multinational and multilingual environments
Product Listing Ads
- Define your product listing ads competitors
- Get insight into your PLA competitors’ product feeds
- See your competitors’ best-performing PLAs
Cross, combine and visualize SEMrush data to compare competitive domains and estimate keyword difficulty with just a few clicks.
- Find keywords with less competition
- Estimate keyword difficulty instantly
Domain vs. Domain
- Set side-by-side domains’ comparisons
- See domains’ common and unique keywords
- Visualize data
- Compare domains with key visibility indicators
- Conduct competitive analysis in only a few clicks
- Gather all the SEMrush data in one elegant custom PDF report
- Design your report using branding and commenting features
- Share and schedule your reports to go out on a regular basis
Keyword Magic Tool
- Get over 2 million keyword ideas
- Use Keyword Grouping to segment your keywords by topic
- Pick the best keywords and save them in Keyword Analyzer
- Export your selected keywords to other SEMrush tools
- Create up to 50 target keyword lists
Social Media Tool
- Keep track of your Social Media campaigns
- Research your competitors
- Visualize data
Who Is SEMrush For?
SEMrush is for anyone with a website, blog, is an affiliate marketer, SEO’s and SEM’s that want to be able to do in depth keyword research and competitor analysis that will help take their website, blog, etc. to the next level.
SEMrush Pro’s And Con’s
- Large, Frequently Updated Keyword Data Base
- Pages report shows the most visited pages of a competitor or any domain
- Custom charts, compare up to 5 URLs in clear charts on several metrics like “traffic from PPC ads over last 2 years”
- SEMrush shows you all the keywords you rank for, many others tools just track the keywords you tell it to
Ad/PPC information, a strength they started as an SEM tool (SEM = search engine marketing or PPC ads)
- The backlinks database is not the most comprehensive
- SERP (search engine results page) analysis and SERP features (like rich snippets) are displayed better in other tools
Pro: $99.95/Monthly Guru: $199.95/Monthly Business: $399.95/Monthly
Final Thoughts On SEMrush
SEMrush is a very powerful, frequently updated, constantly improving platform. SEMrush will help anyone with finding the right keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns, organic research, position tracking and so on. I especially like the social media tool, which will help you keep track of your social media campaigns, and research your competitors.
SEMrush might be a little pricey for some, but in my opinion you are getting a ton of useful features which should help ease the sticker shock a little.
In conclusion, I would recommend SEMrush to anyone who wants to take their website or blog to the next level.